5 TIPS FOR A HEALTHY MOUTH
06 Apr 2017
5 TIPS FOR A CLEAN AND HEALTHY MOUTH
We all want to know how to keep our teeth in perfect condition. Here Dr Pilar Gesto, Dentist at Fleet Street Clinic, shares her 5 top tips for a healthy mouth.
- Brush your teeth after every meal for at least two minutes using fluoride toothpaste and do not rinse after brushing, simply spit out the excess and let the fluoride do its work.
- Use a soft or medium bristle toothbrush (never a hard one to avoid damage in your gums).
- Clean in between your teeth at least, once a day, using dental floss, oral irrigators or another particular device recommended to you by your dentist.
- Keep your tongue free of bacteria and avoid bad breath by cleaning it with a tongue scraper or a soft toothbrush daily.
- Visit your dentist regularly to avoid invasive and costly treatments. Regular visits are key for early detection of gum disease, cavities, trauma, oral cancer.
TO BOOK A DENTIST APPOINTMENT
Fleet Street Clinic’s Dental Surgery is open Monday, Tuesdays, Thursday & Fridays, 9am – 5pm and Wednesdays, 12.30pm-8pm. To book, you can call us on 020 7353 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org